Thursday, August 11, 2011

Loving life today....

Well to be fair not just today.....and not "loving" some of the challenges that have landed squarely in front of me in the last year....yet on balance, life is good.

Small healthy breakfast at home today, heading to water for a few days to hang with some dear people of all ages....

I am sleeping better in the last week, and the temperature outside my open window is both summery and sweetly cool. It is amazing what good and sufficient sleep will do!

I am finally unpacking more (although still very slowly!!) and deciding what I need for organizing and furniture.

There is much unsure in the perhaps nearer than I would like future....more traveling to provide some help and respite for others, and another relocation is not out of the question. Not what I want (the relo), but what I have wholeheartedly committed to do when it is required.

And with that, have let it go until it is the reality in front of me. I have today to deal with...and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment